With the rise in cases of COVID-19 in the UK, we are taking increased measures to maintain business continuity and protect the health of our team, customers, partners and wider community. Following the government advice on 16th March 2020, Paul and I talked to the team this morning and made the decision to work from home after today.
We are lucky to be in a situation where working from home is not a major change for us. We have always had the technology in place to work from home, and are used to working with clients remotely, so you should see no difference in service levels at all following this change.
We will review as we closely monitor the ever-changing situation
We are also currently taking the following measures of precaution:
- We have cancelled all business travel and recommended that our team avoid all non-urgent personal travel as well.
- We have cancelled all planned in-person events and conferences.
- We have cancelled on-site interviews, and will undertake online interviews instead.
- We have re-arranged all in-person off-site meetings and will undertake them online instead.
- We have shared best practice health tips with our team and continue to keep them updated on a daily basis.
- While we continue our work as usual, we are now working remotely. As a custom web application company with an extremely strong infrastructure, we are prepared to manage business continuity challenges virtually. We anticipate no impact to our service and have confidence in our ability to keep the company running and expanding as usual, with no interruption.
- We have ensured that our team members have whatever they need to work remotely, and to continue to carry out their job securely.
- We have excellent channels of online internal and external communication, and, as always, prioritise communication with you, our customers, so you can remain focused on your business challenges and goals.
- We will continue to monitor news from the World Health Organisation, among other sources and guidelines, and are committed to reassessing the situation and adjusting our plans accordingly.
We wish you all good health and thank you for continuing to place your trust in us.
Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or inquiries.
Last update: March 17, 2020