We're hiring C# developers
Title of post: C#/ASP.NET software/web developer
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Salary £22K to £36K depending on experience
We are growing, and are looking for enthusiastic, team orientated developers to join our Shrewsbury team. We're an established company, with a solid client base, and are seeking experienced developers who are passionate about writing great software and building beautiful websites, online applications, mobile apps and VR experiences.
The right person for this job will:
- Have a love of elegant and beautiful code
- Understand the aesthetics of front-end development, following our designers mockups closely OR a have passion for mid-tier or back-end development, with a great knowledge of patterns of application architecture.
- Know how to structure code to make it efficient and easy to maintain
- Understand Test-Driven development, and be comfortable with unit testing
- Be curious about new platforms and tools, and delighted to give them a test drive to see if they might be useful for our work
- Be enthusiastic about developing for mobile devices, and embrace the challenges involved
- Know the their ideas are important to everyone, and will be happy to suggest new ways of moving forward
- Be happy to pick up the phone to our clients and confidently support their needs
JQuery, TDD, JSON, XML, GIT, Azure, Xamarin, MVC, Responsive (Mobile-first) development
In return, we'll give you:
- A competitive salary, based on your skills and experience
- 32 paid days off per year (*plus your birthday if it falls on a week day!)
- A town centre work place parking space
- The equipment you need to be the best developer and team member you can be
- Opportunities to develop your skills
- Attendance at workshops or conferences that help to move your skills to the next level
- A dynamic, open and friendly working environment - we want to hear your ideas!
- A chance to be an integral part of a new chapter at Remote as we grow, take on even more exciting projects and ways of working!
If this is you...
We'd love to hear from you. Please drop an email to [email protected] with your CV and any info that might be helpful for getting a feel for you as a person and as a developer, and we'll take it from there. Looking forward to meeting you!
No Recruitment Agencies, please.